cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

BT Cloud Download not working

I have a Mac using the newest update. I'm trying to download my documents, photos, etc from the BT Cloud but nothing is getting downloaded. I've tried downloading all my flies, but despite the file size showing as having items in them, they're empty when downloaded. 

My photos only show 60 at a time and I'm having to scroll all the way through to get all the photos and videos to load. I got up to 11,000 (there appears to be a lot of duplicates) and tried to download them but the system crashed. It's taken me over 30 mins to scroll through the photos. 

Is there an easier way of getting the photos to load and download them? I've installed the BT Cloud app but it's' no better than trying through the web portal. 

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: BT Cloud Download not working

Hi @SimonB7 

Welcome to the BT Community.    

Which browser are you using? 
If it's Safari, have you tried an alternative browser at all? 

Ali 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

I’ve tried using Firefox and got the same result 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

@SimonB7 

I'll send you a private message for more information. Can you have a look and get back to me when you can. 
You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

Ali

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

Hi, I also am experiencing the same problem. I've downloaded the BT Cloud app on my Mac book pro with latest OS Sequoia 15.0.1 , but when I click on the app it won't open. I've also tried to download photos on line from BT cloud via the bowser and even though I selected ALL, it only selects 60 images at a time. The BT cloud app isn't listed under suitable for MacBook in the App Store, so is it compatible? Time is running out and I need to ensure I get all my photos and video off the BT cloud before they are automatically deleted on 31st Oct.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Hi @Fleming_87 

When 60 are selected do they download at all through the Cloud web page? 

Ali

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Hi,

I have just bought a Mac air with 1TB memory to download my photos my BT Cloud, I have just downloaded the App and nothing is showing, I deleted it and re installed and still nothing.  Can anyone please help ?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Yes, 60 download ok using the BT Cloud browser , but I cannot select all and it will take forever as I am having to go through each photo and tick the box so that the tick box turns from black to purple. If I select all it seems to crash. Using the app on my Mac Book pro would be by far the best surely? As I said it won’t open and doesn’t seem to be compatible?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

I've got 14000 photos and am very worried, I can't do 60 at a time!
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

@Fleming_87  @Turbotank123 

We have a new update to the BT Cloud app. Can you redownload it and try again? 

Ali