Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 133

Re: BT UN2 Error on cloud

Been a few today, probably due to covid

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 133

Re: 'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

"Our call centres are very busy" read "we've put all our staff on furlough"

0 Ratings
Message 43 of 133

Re: BT UN2 Error on cloud

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 133

'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

Don't quite know what is going on, but everytime I try to log into BT Cloud I get this message. It then just takes me round and round in circles getting nowhere.  Always seems to happen when BT perform an "update" to supposedly make our experience better!

Also find it extremely frustrating that nowhere can you contact BT when you have a problem. Seems lots of us are having the same problem and no one knows what the answer is.

Are our files being backed up or not?

Also, my homepage seems to be very strange as the top part of the screen is now missing so I can't see Apps, search bar or use back arrow or home key once I have logged out, the only way I can access another internet site is to use the ESC key and log back onto internet?  Have they changed the page settings or something?

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 133

Re: 'It doesn't look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID' error code UN2

Same here. All was fine until today. I'm using BT Cloud to store things I'm working on. Please fix it soon, BT.

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 133

Re: BT Cloud: Error code UN2

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for all of you that have posted. I'm sorry you're not able to access BT Cloud, we're looking into this and I'll post back once we know more.

Thanks

Paddy

Message 47 of 133

I've 'phoned through to BT and there is a problem. The helpful(?) answer to my query was 'Try it again in 24 hours.'

Make of that what you will.

0 Ratings
Message 48 of 133

I've 'phoned through to BT and there is a problem. The helpful(?) answer to my query was 'Try it again in 24 hours.'

Make of that what you will.

Message 49 of 133

Having spoken to BT and done numerous tests with them I am informed it is a KNOWN ISSUE that they are working on and hoping to fix asap, although no timescale given.  I have made the point that general service issues like this ought to be published to customers on their web site.  Would have saved me 40 mins plus on the phone.  Now off for a cuppa as can't get at my files!

Message 50 of 133

Re: BT Cloud Error Code UN2

Yes, BTCloud seems to be down again today, August 25th 2020. ☹️

Here is the message I get when I try to log in:

BT Cloud error message.jpg

And I get this message if I try to log into BTCloud from my BT Account:

BT Cloud error message 2.jpg