cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 51 of 133

Re: "it doesnt look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID" UN2

You can add me to the list as well today.........

0 Ratings
Message 52 of 133

BT Cloud: Error Code UN2

It would appear that this is a common issue today, just going from the posts on here.

As with many others, I cannot access BT Cloud...

T-Rev_0-1598364373677.png

Why haven't BT posted a response to all of these issues as it would appear some may have been resolved?

I cannot face the prospect of having to contact BT by phone, because it just takes so damn long to get anything resolved by phone?  Come on BT, get this sorted or tell us what is going on?

0 Ratings
Message 53 of 133

Re: BT Cloud: Error code UN2

Same UN2 message here and the BTCloud icon has disappeared from my "hidden icons" on Windows 10. BTCloud has always been really clunky, but compared to their new email thingy, it runs like a Rolls Royce!

Message 54 of 133

Re: "it doesnt look like you are eligible for BT Cloud on this BT ID" UN2

I have the same problem !"
0 Ratings
Message 55 of 133

Re: BT Cloud: Error Code UN2

Getting the same error as of midday today.

0 Ratings
Message 56 of 133

Re: BT Cloud Error Code UN2

Same problem for me. Must be a BT service thing, but you'd think they'd post something on their service status pages!

0 Ratings
Message 57 of 133

I am having the same issue. I logged on to the computer this morning and the BT cloud was there then this afternoon I get a message on screen that I need to logon to access the Cloud. Ever time I use the login detail I have had for years with BT  it tells me the cloud is not linked to my BT account and I get the error code UN2 and to logon to BT.com/help/contact. I can not get through to BT for help and the help web pages give no answers too.

Is there any one who can give me an answer.

0 Ratings
Message 58 of 133

Me too, after a system upgrade at midday today I can no longer login to BT Cloud. I'm getting the same Error Code UN2

0 Ratings
Message 59 of 133

Re: BT Cloud: Error code UN2

Getting the same error

0 Ratings
Message 60 of 133

IMG_3539.jpg

Same thing for me - uploading files this morning & then get UN2 this afternoon

0 Ratings