cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 61 of 65

Re: BT Cloud - No longer available

I am trying to download BT Cloud after having to reinstall windows but keep getting 503 service unavailable, so frustrating. Long term user of BT Cloud so I am eligible to use.

0 Ratings
Message 62 of 65

Have you also re-installed the BT Cloud App as well? You may need to do that to get it back working again if you've had to re-install the operating system. Or by saying you're trying to download BT Cloud you mean you are trying to re-install the app? - in which case apologies for mis-undertanding.  In which case you might try removing whatever you have remaining of the BT Cloud stuff left on your hard drive and then re-installing. Bits can get left behind which will block proper functionality.

0 Ratings
Message 63 of 65

@sheppy666 I would clarify my issue did NOT  involve ‘Error Code 503. However my issues were fully resolved by @RobbieMac  ( a Moderator on this Forum) he helped me from start to finish and I couldn’t thank him enough for his kind assistance patience; finally I would suggest maybe start a new thread using the Error Code as a Keyword.

1. I hope this helps ,Good Luck!!!
0 Ratings
Message 64 of 65

Hi

I am trying to download the BT Cloud app. But just chatted to a service agent and he has said BT are fully aware and have replicated the error and are trying to resolve.

0 Ratings
Message 65 of 65

Re: BT Cloud - Not downloading XLS files

Any one else having issues. Unable to access XLS files, I loaded some up on Friday and now cannot access them, says file not found yet it’s there ?

Message says File could not be loaded.      Hope it’s not lost.

0 Ratings