cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Xbox game pass ultimate

Hello, I think I've seen already many posts like this but sadly I cannot resolve this problem on my own, as it looks like I'm in a endless loop of failing.

Whenever I try to cancel the subscription something is wrong, or simply buried deep so I can't find it.

Long story short I get Xbox game pass when I renewed my broadband and it was free of charge for I think 12 months but now I am paying for it which I am not happy about and I didn't even get an email saying so just extra 10 quid coming out of my pocket. 

Now I'd like to cancel it immediately as I don't use it any more.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Xbox game pass ultimate

Hi @stealthDuck9000 have you logged into MyBT and opted out of the auto renewal? In a web browser select Your products, then scroll down to the content partners section where you can manage the game pass. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hello mate, thanks for reply, sadly it's not there, all I see it's broadband and the rest is grated out like tv etc
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Huh just checked, I was charged for Xbox game pass in April but not recently in may, I don't recall cancelling it although I tried. I wonder what happened.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @stealthDuck9000 and thanks for the post.

The customer service guys should be able to sort this out for you so can you give them a call on 0330 1234 150 and let me know how you get on.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings