cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT Cloud and Pixel 8

Hi

I changed my phone to Pixel 8 and just noticed that BT Cloud is not running.  I'm getting Error initializing app and a continuous vibration until I close the App.  I registered for Beta testing, but something seems amiss as even if re-install I get the same message when initiating Getting Started.

Thanks

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Cloud and Pixel 8

Hi @Solution400 Thanks for posting, that's a strange issue, have you tried rebooting your mobile by powering it off and on to see if that helps?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Yes, tried that before posting here.  Not even getting to the stage of inputting BT Account.  Odd one.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Solution400, thanks for trying that. Would you check the Cloud is working ok Login Page (bt.com) Just to confirm it is just the App.
Also do you have contacts to provide feedback to directly for the Beta testing?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Yes, it's working fine on laptop.

Trying to access BTCloud.com via Firefox, throws me back to Playstore.  Really odd.  No can't find any email for feedback.  I can't ever remember seeing anything from them.  It was Playstore that reminded me when I uninstalled.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @Solution400, thanks for checking that out for me. I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to see what we can find out on this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings