cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Cloud stopped syncing a month ago

Hi,

After initial setup, my BT Cloud ( v21.12.15 on Windows10) seemed to sync fine. However, after that initial sync it has simply stopped uploading new files. Looking in the web interface they are not there, and the GUI on the app shows the last upload about a month ago too.

I can save the logs and post them here if there's a BT developer that will find the useful. There's lots of different exceptions logged, from 404's, 403's and a bunch of Sncr.Cloud.Core.Data.RepositoryException's too. But I won't go through the effort unless an actual dev is going to look at them!

I've tried restarting the app, and logging out and back in again - no change.

Cheers

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Cloud stopped syncing a month ago

I had the same problem and was giving this advice.

(Note 1, take care what you delete, I can take no responsibility for how this works on your PC)

(Note 2, I have to do this every week!)

(Note 3, This is no longer working for me, but it did work for 4 months!)

1. Clear everything in C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Local\IsolatedStorage\ (or copy and paste %userprofile%\AppData\Local\IsolatedStorage\ into Windows Explorer)
  2. Delete C:\program files\intel\shadercache\
  3. Delete C:\programdata\intel\shadercache\
  4. Clear directories like this (you won't have the same letter/numbers, but similar: 
  5. C:\Users\markt\AppData\Local\IsolatedStorage\usaey3pn.htm\0pdy1ni0.rn4\publisher.htyg74yf89025

Lastly, when BT cloud cannot upload, I always have a file called 'marker_file' stuck in my queue. Do you have the same?

0 Ratings