cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Full Fibre - No XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Activation Code Received?!

Hi all

First post here on the community 🙂

Received Full Fibre last week and been on the live chat, as well as the phone twice to BT regarding my 12months XBOX Ultimate Game Pass not being sent through?

One of the BT Advisers said to contact Microsoft directly which I did and they signposted me back to BT??

Anyone got any ideas on how to proceed before I waste another 40mins of my life on the phone to get it unresolved?

Regards

John

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Full Fibre - No XBOX Ultimate Game Pass Activation Code Received?!

there are numerous posts like yours found using search

need to wait 14+days until cooling off expires

do you have more than 1 BT account

'content partners' found in MYBT and must use pc/laptop to view not app

first bill needs to be paid

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

*Thanks - appreciate 'numerous posts' as you say but if you explore them, there are many different responses, was hoping for a definitive response from one of the Mods as they have previously assisted others.

*Had BT for many years so first bill shouldn't be a problem if they check their records, and am good for the money thanks as minted.

*Wasn't using the app, used a laptop and also a phone to make the calls to them.

*Looked through the T&Cs and not clear regarding the 'extras'

Thanks though for the reply

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

you appear to be still in cooling off period if only activated last week so need to wait until 14+ days expired then check MYBT

payment of first bill after upgrade not whether you are 'minted' or not

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks
0 Ratings