cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BTWifi app

I have installed the BTWifi app on my android phone, and entered my login details. My phone regularly gives a message that the BTWifi  app is using battery, yet when I check the app it indicates 0% battery use since last full charge. Is the app really using battery or can I ignore the message? If the latter, how can I stop the messages?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BTWifi app

Just ignore it ... the BT WiFi app runs in the background (looking for BT WiFi opportunities) but it doesn't use too much power doing so. So Android is correct, but it really doesn't matter.

As for getting rid of the message, I can't remember, but suspect that allowing it under Device Maintenance, Battery may be the answer ...

Philip
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BTWifi app

just turn BTWIFI app off and only switch on when you want to use it.  mine start everytime I restart my mobile and I just turn off until I need it

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.