cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 14

Re: Can no longer log in to BT Wifi hotspots

Hmmm, that's odd. For no reason at all the problem has gone away. I changed absolutely nothing, all settings are exactly what they were before. But now, I can log in to all the BT Wifi hotspots I have tried. So, I'm not agreeing that this problem is "solved" because the problem was never identified. My view is that BT have changed something, but I have no idea what that might be & I will probably never find out. Odd.

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 14

@halfhearted  perhaps a light apology to @licquorice is in order?  Just a thought - he has always been helpful to me.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 14

I’ve had the same problem, get error message saying login details incorrect.  I’m using the same login that I use for MyBT, which used to work, but doesn’t now?

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 14

Yes SteveL1, that's exactly the problem I had. Nothing appeared to have changed. I changed no settings. I could log on, then I couldn't, now I can again. I have absolutely zero explanation. Presumably if the log in started failing before it may do so again. All I can say is that at the moment I am able to log on again at any BT Wifi hotspot I choose. This was independent of operating system, I tried Windows and Linux, both were failing. I have no real advice. You could try this, go somewhere where the BT Wifi hotspot signal is really strong. Move around a bit until you get maximum strength & then try again. If I think of anything else I'll post again. As far as I'm concerned this isn't "solved".

0 Ratings