cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Every Month i am charged £10 for Xbox Ultimate even though it's meant to be free

Go to solution

I renewed my contract on my renewal date and as such received another 12 or 18 months of Xbox Ultimate... yet every single month since the renewal i have to go on chat and complain to get the additional £10 refunded.

It's gotten to the point where last month i didn't bother complaining because it wasn't worth my time..

I'm getting really sick of this.. is there any one any where that can please help me stop getting charged the £10 a month yet still receive the service?

I'm so sick and tired of having to explain it again month after month.. let them open a complaint which seems to inexplicably get closed.. and then have the same problem the following month..

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Every Month i am charged £10 for Xbox Ultimate even though it's meant to be free

Go to solution

Hi @danmed and thanks for posting.

Sorry you're having problems with the Xbox gamepass. Looking at your previous posts it appears you had the same issue last year. We'll be happy to take a look at this so check your inbox for my message and drop me over the details.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Every Month i am charged £10 for Xbox Ultimate even though it's meant to be free

Go to solution

Thanks for sending over the details @danmed 

I'm glad I was able to get this sorted for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings