cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Gamepass issues - it's just started to get offensive now

I apologise if the following seems abrupt but i'm really getting annoyed with BT and gamepass issues now.

1) I had to reach out on here for mod help to initially get my gamepass working as there were issues at the end of March and it wasn't readily available in My Products email as the initial email promised.

2) My gamepass was suddenly cancelled out of the blue end of April, stating I no longer had broadband, which was untrue - once again, had to reach out here for mod help as the queues both on live chat and phone were abysmal.

I get a call yesterday from BT, they apologise for the gamepass issues, tell me they will email over another code and to activate once received.

I get the email, activate, then get an email stating:

Thanks for activating your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription.

You won't have to pay for it until 13 Dec 2024. After that, it'll be £12.00 a month, unless you cancel. You'll see this on your bill.

Literally seconds later I get a second email:

We've stopped your monthly subscription to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. This is because you no longer have broadband with us.

I check my user area and the gamepass has been removed again, same as the end of April.

This is beyond incompetence at this point, something that should be simple has had me reaching out for help now for a third time. 

I've always sung the praises of BT when others were deriding them but this is just a joke - an official complaint will be going in and i'll be posting full details of issues on various review websites, I think i've been beyond patient so far.

0 Ratings