cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Hot spot connection

Go to solution

Hi , I have an iPhone and downloaded the bt wi-fi app and installed the connection profile and it says it’s verified but it will not connect to or send me notifications to join a hotspot, I have uninstalled the app and installed it lots of times over the past few months but still nothing so any help to what I am not doing right would be appreciated 

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Hot spot connection

Go to solution

You don't actually need the app, it just automates the login process. Just connect to the hotspot and enter your login details in the screen it launches. Select BT Broadband in the 'Account' dropdown.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply I’ll try that next time I’m out but just the not getting a notification to say I can join a hotspot that I’m not getting 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

No need to wait, just try it with your own hub.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Thank you 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

Hi that’s the problem it does come up with log in details but when I try it keeps saying incorrect username or password but I know I’m using the correct one as I can log in to bt with it , this has been happening for a long time now 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Are you sure you are selecting BT Broadband in the drop down, it defaults to BT Wifi

btwifilogin.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi thanks for the reply next time I am out I will check that but can’t remember seeing bt broadband as one of the options but will check and make sure 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

As I said previously, there is no need to wait until you are out and about, just check that you can connect to Btwifi transmitted by your own hub

0 Ratings