cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

I can't unlink EE/BT from my xbox account game pass ultimate

Go to solution

I have problems to my account xbox, when i buy a cd key from instant gaming i see that in the manage page it say buyed on BT/EE, i can't unlink my account from EE/BT. I am not a BT costumer i am from Italy!

I ask for help to instant gaming and the say they can't help me, i don't know what to do 😞

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: I can't unlink EE/BT from my xbox account game pass ultimate

Go to solution

Hi @Lucho 

Thanks for posting, I think you will need to raise this directly with Microsoft.

Unfortunately, as you don't have a BT account we're unable to raise it on your behalf. I've provided a contact link for Microsoft for Xbox issues below:

Contact us | Xbox Support

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution
  • Thanks a lot flor answerme, i have calles Xbox and the can't unlink the BT/EE account that is linked to that gamepass ultimate, i buyer this Key on instant gaming so i ask them buy they dont know, they can't help me. 
  • This was the code VY227-PK9JT-R7G9R-3YM9J-KDDYZ, my game pass still linked to ee/BT but i am not a ee/BT costumer, i am from Italy. I see in the BT community that there are some hacked accounts so maybe Is linked for the Key i bought on instant gaming. 😢
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Lucho

Thanks for getting back to me.

I'm afraid at the moment I'd recommend persisting with Microsoft, we don't have a process in place for this so don't expect this to happen.  I can only advise trying to explain to Microsoft in the meantime how this has happened and prove you've had this account previously to regain billing control.

Sorry can't help more at the moment.

Thanks

Stuart

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

I call Xbox today and they can't helpme too, i don't understand why they can't unlink ee/bt from my account.

You BT moderator if i give you in a private message my info and the cdkey that i have, can you unlink my account from gamepass ultimate?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Many thanks for posting back @Lucho

I am sorry you're having problems with the Xbox game pass code.  As the code was purchased from a third party site, there isn't anything we're able to do from here I'm afraid.  You'll need to contact Microsoft directly about this.  I'll mark my post as the answer to the question you have posted.

I can fully understand the disappointment and completely understand the situation.  As you're not a BT customer and we did not directly provide you with Xbox game pass code as part of a package promotion - we do not have a process to contact Microsoft in this scenario and you'll need to reach out to them.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings