cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Kaspersky internet security

Go to solution

I have always used kas as my internet security.  YESTERDAY BOUGHT AN ACTIVATION CODE FROM EBAY AND HAD ISSUES WITH IT.  It downloaded and installed but when I load the application it goes on and on and then hung up it will not open.  I have got Bt bb and was thinking of using it.  Are they easy to use and how do I go about it.  Do I need to do anything to the compute? Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Kaspersky internet security

Go to solution

BT doesn't support Kaspersky, but you can use it. Don't expect help from BT. However, you can check on the web, to see various comments...some of them political, and some comments on reliability. Presumably you are using Windows. The Edge browser integrates well with Norton, as it stands, but there are many prompts to upgrade to a Norton "ultimate" version.
Norton, even as supplied in its basic form by BT has good reliability.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

@John41 

I've used Kaspersky Total Security for quite a few years now with no issues.

Try uninstalling it and reinstall and maybe do a clean with the free version of CCleaner.

Are you sure you've got the license code for the correct version of Kaspersky as there now seem to be 3 versions - Standard , Plus & Premium. I guess mine is Premium.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Yes I have got the right code as it is showing in my Kaspersky account as active. The application itself will not launch. I could not uninstall as it is not showing under my install/ uninstall. I have downloaded bt virus protect and Norton uninstall it as part of the installation process. I am now using bt virus protect and windows defender. That’s should enough for protection. The seller refunded me. 

0 Ratings