cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

New EE TV package cannot download Discovery+. TV is Panasonic bought. 2018. Do I need a new box

Go to solution

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: New EE TV package cannot download Discovery+. TV is Panasonic bought. 2018. Do I need a new box

Go to solution

No you don't need a new box but it sounds like Discovery+ will need to be configured on it again.

Please explain your situation and setup further. What equipment/type of TV Box do you have. Was everything working fine before the BT TV to EE TV transition on 6 December with the new software that came on your TV Box as a result?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Re: New EE TV package cannot download Discovery+. TV is Panasonic bought. 2018. Do I need a new box

Go to solution

@FTFC 

You would be better posting here https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/TV/bd-p/TV

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks managed to get sorted 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Good to know its now sorted! For the benifit of anyone else looking in here, what was required? As already alluded to, there is a  subsection of these forums specifically for TV related (rather than just broadband) discussion but its interesting that sometimes it takes a reply for any further activity to occur.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

To be honest nothing , it was me “pressing the wrong buttons”.  It’s an age thing