cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Norton Password Manager - locked out of emails on phone.

Please help!  I installed the Norton Password Manager and then couldn't open the emails on my phone. I had a message from Outlook saying password changed!! Are these 2 events linked?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Norton Password Manager - locked out of emails on phone.

Hi @Lizzie and welcome to our community.

Sorry you're having problems with our passwords. Have you tried deleting cookies and cache on the device? Can you access the email on webmail using the new password etc?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Well, it's all very strange.  The Outlook emails on the phone said I was locked out because my password had been changed. (I hadn't).  I was luckily able to access them then on my laptop, and I then changed the password anyway just in case.  I was then able to sign in on the phone. I am suspecting Norton because I had only hours earlier put it on, and though I tried to avoid the Password manager, but somehow it got on. I have disabled the extensions on the laptop now, but am still nervous.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks for getting back to me @Lizzie .

I can appreciate how nervous this might make you feel so just in case of any problems I've dropped you a private message. If you have any problems please get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings