cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Norton showing Behavioral Performance a risk

Go to solution

Norton has recently flagged up a problem with my protection.  It is showing that I am at risk because of Behavioral Performance.  When I click the tab to fix this, it fails to do so and states that my computer is at risk.  

I am not tech-savvy and have no idea what this means.   I find the BT help site the most unhelpful of any organisation I have come across.   I would get more satisfaction knocking my head against a brick wall.

Please, has anyone come across this before and know what it means?    There is also a section for software updates which is also not working, though it has done in the past.

Does anyone know how to ask Norton a simple question?

Many thanks

Carol 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Norton showing Behavioral Performance a risk

Go to solution

Hi @Cnutts, sorry you're having a problem with the Norton protection. 
Is the Norton subscription part of your BT Virus Protection package?
Do you get this error on any other devices? (if you have multiple devices)

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi - Yes it is part of my BT Virus Protection Package which I also have on my mobile but it doesn't seem to be affecting that.   It has just appeared and was flagged as a red cross on the Norton icon.   I really don't know what it means or how to fix it.   Thank you  Carol N

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Cnutts, thanks for getting back to me and we'll look into this further for you.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team for help.

Cheers

John 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Cnutts, thanks for your PM to let me know that a restart  was done and the problem has gone away. Your Norton is now showing that you are protected.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings