cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Re: BT Cloud 22.12.33 not working

Go to solution

Hi,

I have a laptop running WIndows 11 (last night I updated Windows to version 2H2) and also a desktop running Windows 10 version 22H2, Both were updated to BT Cloud 22.12.33 over a week ago and fail with the error "An error occurred, the application cannot continue and will be paused". Can you please forwatd my details to the BT Cloud team also with a request to make the earlier version available and instructions on how to update to this failing version?

Kind Regards,

George

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Go to solution

I followed your advice as my laptop received the Windows 11 23H2 update the other day and BT Cloud was still not working.

I uninstalled BT Cloud, restarted the laptop and re-installed, so far this appears to have worked - time will tell.

After the latest update to Windows 10 was applied today I tried the uninstall/restart/re-install on my desktop.

Unfortunately it was unsuccessfful, so it appears that i need an update or fix from BT for the issue on Windows 10

Regards,

George

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @GGolds I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch and we'll ask the cloud team to help.

Thanks

Neil

Message 4 of 6

Go to solution
Hi NeilO,
BT Cloud team contacted me today and fixed my problem with BT Cloud. The uninstalled, cleared cache, re-installed and now things are working again as they should. Thank you for passing my details onto the team

Kind Regards
George
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @GGolds ,

Thanks for getting back and letting us know the cloud guys got this sorted for you.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

I am running BT Cloud on a Chromebook and it has stopped working last year.

What is the solution please.

Also is BT Cloud being closed down? 

0 Ratings