Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: Xbox Game Pass Redeem

I also have no content partner option on my account
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

do you have more than 1 BT account showing? if more than 1 contact billing to remove  https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt/account-and-billing/broadband

when was activation? if less than 14 days then you need to wait until cooling off period over

are you using pc/laptop not app?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

My broadband went live on 20th dec bit i added the hybrid connect to it so iv had that live since the 8th dec an no just 1 account 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Welcome and thanks for your post @84sparky84

I hope you're making the most of the Christmas festivities.  I am sorry for the problems you're having redeeming your Xbox Game Pass.  When you placed your order originally, what date were you given for connection?  You'll need to wait for 14 days after service activation before redeeming the Xbox Game Pass.

If you're still having problems after that time, feel free to post back and we'll be happy to help you out.

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings