cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Taking back control of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription from BT

For the past few months I have been enjoying the free 12 month XBGP from BT, which is still ongoing until May 2024. However, recently this subscription has been a cause of headache, reason being that I primarily play on Xbox 360 nowadays, and there is a known issue in where a Game Pass Ultimate subscription blocks you from signing in, connecting to Xbox Live etc. This hasn't been an issue up until this months renewal, where I could no longer sign in to my Xbox 360, nor Xbox 360 games on my Series X,  the accepted solution is for whatever reason to alter the auto-renewal settings on your Microsoft Account for Game Pass, this seems to work for the vast majority of people. This is an issue in this case, as the subscription is managed by "BT/EE" as shown on my MS Account page, meaning I cannot perform this solution. I have tried every other solution in regards to this but ultimately it seems this is the only one-left, as agreed upon by Xbox Support.

I would hope that there is some solution BT can provide for this, I would prefer to pay and manage for it myself after this if that turns out to be possible. Is there any solution to this?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Taking back control of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription from BT

Hi @Bugsbee598 and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about your Xbox game pass, sorry you'e having problems managing it. I can help. I'll need a few details so check your inbox for my message and drop me over a reply.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Taking back control of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription from BT

Hi David, I have this issues, please please can you help, I purchased a 1 month Xbox game pass code online and linked it to my xbox account, now this is saying It is a BT/EE code and needs to be managed in my BT/EE account, I do not have either of these, I have looked online and this look like a possible scam, Please can you assist and hopefully unlnk my Microsoft account from anything to do with this

0 Ratings