cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Totally impossible to activate Game Pass Ultimate

Hi Community Forum

For some weeks now I've been trying to activate the free Game Pass Ultimate which came with my fibre offer.

The web page to do this is STILL down for maintenance, after several months.

I went through all the hassle of contacting support last time, but nothing has really happened and I still can't access the Game Pass.

I have seen people saying they're going to cancel their contract for non-delivery, something I will consider.

Can someone at BT please let me know how to get what was offered when I signed up. It really shouldn't be this time consuming, difficult, and frustrating.

Thanks so much.  🤔

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Totally impossible to activate Game Pass Ultimate

Hi @kiwanja 

Thanks for coming to the community and making us aware you have been unable to activate the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. 

Please try calling us again on the number that shows when trying to activate the Game Pass, and the team will be happy to help. 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne. 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks, Leanne.

The directions on the web page don't work. Options 1 and then 2 don't take you to the right place.

Why is that web page still not working, I think that's the main point. And why is this so hard?

Could someone contact me to sort this out, or direct message me here? I've tried multiple times to sort this out and continually get nowhere. 

Thanks.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi again @kiwanja.

We don't have access to your account via this public forum to get this checked out, but I'm confident if you reach out to our team they'll be able to help you get this escalated. 

What options is it giving you when calling the number @Leanne_T mentioned?

Peter

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Totally impossible to activate Game Pass Ultimate

Thanks, Peter. But I really can't be expected to keep calling numbers, and going through online chat support, and continually getting nowhere.

There really has to be a better way, and BT really need to fix their website so customers can do this themselves.

I don't have the energy to go through all the calls, hanging on for ages and then getting nowhere again, I'm afraid. But I did just give it one last try - and gave up after holding for 20 minutes. 

If I can't resolve it I'll just register a complaint and move my custom to another provider. 

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 11.37.02.png

0 Ratings