cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Unable to re-join BT Wifi as Broadband custmer

In the past, I ditch BT Wifi, and took down my allowance for sharing my internet connection via SH2 with others through it…

While typically everywhere I goes, I could lean on BT Mobile and not need to use BT Wifi at all. This was fine for several months, when I don’t need it…

Times changed, and now I have 3 places, where BT WiFi it’s substantial option how to stay connected, due lack of mobile signal at basement of buildings, where my occurrence it’s now often.

When going to MyBT and trying to join BT Wifi again, click box ticked, and put proceed, I get back to same, not subscribed to service page. BT Wifi, as expected, do not working and don’t allows me to login due that.

Phone advisors was useless so far, and recommending me to “try it again”.. No solution, no even tryout to log a fault and investigate so far…

Any thoughts what to do?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Unable to re-join BT Wifi as Broadband custmer

You can't use BT Wi-Fi if you've unsubscribed from it, you must first re-subscribe and then I believe it can take up to 28 days before the change takes effect

Message 3 of 6

Yes that's right and I trying to do so (e.g. subscribe back to it)...

Tick relevant box, and...

Get back to it as I don't...

Simply subscribe not work and I can't get back to position, as I have BT WiFi activated at all..

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi @gosforth and thanks for posting.

Sorry you're having a few problems re-registering for WiFi. Your best bet would be to contact the WiFi team directly on 0800 022 3322. You'll get further details at What is bt wifi and how do I get it 

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

@DavidM

Hi David, I also have the same issue as mentioned above  - the instructions at the page you've linked to don't help, as the page just refreshes and takes you back to the previous page when you select the "set up now" option after ticking the "agree to conditions" box. There is nothing to indicate that the request to join BTWIFI has gone through.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Hi @SRB,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if the link posts above doesn't help. The only other option would be to give the BT WiFi Helpdesk a call on 0800 022 3322.

Thanks,

Paddy