cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 29

Re: AMC

I had the email today. I've also been on Sky Stream and I've got a better deal that includes 4K Atmos on all Sports Channels 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 29

I got an email too. That’s not good news that we losing more channels….

I

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 29

The previous cull of channels was due to the move to Now TV. It was a big change that upset a lot of people, but we're in a much better place now.
The removal of AMC is a one-off activity, removing a channel that wasn't very popular. It has no bigger meaning - everything else is staying as it is.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 29

I know the news is out, but I don't appear to have had an email and I have checked my junk folder.

Just to ensure I don't get missed out on any other emails to do with my subscription. 

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 29

there will be nothing left on BTTV app ? is this going to be closed down and the user will just got directly to Now tv or Discovery plus .
shame AMC is going disappointed if there is no replacement .
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 29

@Weerab1983  I believe  the email address  that BT are currently  using is the one described  below.

Staying in the loop
Add hello@message.bt.com to your address book to make sure our emails always get to your inbox.

Observation  will this notification  email change due to the BT/EE rebrand.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 29

I never get any emails from BT regarding anything about my BTTV . I find out most of it on here but there must be some who don't get emails and not on here and will be wondering what's happened to AMC when it's gone. I won't miss it as used to watch FWD but that got a bit silly, so gave up...  

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 29

Some clarity on the email comms:
They're currently being sent to customers on OLD subscription packages, where AMC was the only channel that could be watched. As there's nothing left now on those packages, customers are being offered the chance to exit their contract early.
As has already been mentioned on this thread, channel lineup can change at any time and isn't considered a valid reason to exit contract early. Therefore not everyone will be offered this option.
Message 19 of 29

@NigelB72 

Does the Sky Stream 4K/Atmos sub also cover the TNT Sport channels?

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 29

@why_oh_why yeah I believe so.