cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 29

Re: AMC

I am gonna take a stab in the dark and say that amc will be replaced by TNTS entertainment channel from america.  Just  a guess

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 29

I don't expect it to be replaced with anything, i think BT adding exclusive channels has ended.

Message 23 of 29

Yip it will be EE that would be adding any additional channels. 

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 29

Strangely 

https://uk.amc.com/schedule

list schedules for dates after September 28th. 

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 29

Hmm reading between the lines would they be going to use another app or are they going to release AMC plus with IP streams of channels through it?

Or is it just a mistake on their website?

When you click on the how to watch button you get a 404 error 

I guess we will find out one way or the other next week...

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 29

The channel launched on Virgin Media in Ireland only in February this year with the same schedule, 

In the spain where AMC+ launched, the channel still exists as showcase for streaming service e.g first episode only 

As for AMC+ , not aware of live channels, only channel Hubs like AMC, Acorn TV , Shudder and possibly Sundance Now

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 29

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 29

As the closure is imminent I had a quick look at what the various schedules etc are saying.

Looking at the BT TV schedule AMC  channels 332/381  stop broadcasting on BT TV at 5am Thursday 28th  September.

According to BT TV player  on the BT TV Box Pro the AMC catchup is available to watch  until  28th September 11;59pm

Not entirely sure as to the actual time that any AMC recordings cease to be playable on 28th September on the BT TV box.

0 Ratings
Message 29 of 29

AMC channels have already been removed from the EPG, normally you get some extra time to watch any recordings.  

0 Ratings