cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Another failed NowTV recording and internet issues, after setting up Powerline Extender system

Having had frequent connection issues and failed recordings, a few weeks ago an engineer changed the port in my home. This didn't fix the TV-related issues, so after diagnosis that the connection from hub to BT Box was the bottleneck I received a Powerline Extender.  Reliability has generally improved, but I've had two issues today. First my internet connection went so slow (pages loading in primitive text-only forms) to the point that even the Speed Test page ironically would not load correctly. A restart did fix this, but I'll be watching out for it.

More concerningly, my attempt at recording the latter part of the Brighton v Tottenham match (Sky Sports Premier League, so an internet channel, again) partway through upon leaving the house at 5.45ish resulted in an unwatchable blank screen. I'm becoming more convinced that the boxes are fundamentally incapable of reliably recording programs partway through. Is it likely to just be a one-off issue?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Another failed NowTV recording and internet issues, after setting up Powerline Extender system

I am 99% sure you can’t record NowTV

0 Ratings