cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Box Pro remote set up to control Bush tv

Hi,

Shortly after the EE change, my BT Box Pro remote stopped working on my volume control.

I recall when I 1st set up my remote that I had to follow steps and add in a code in order for the BT remote to work on my TV fully. I CANNOT find the steps I need to follow to sort this out - can anyone help? I've found steps for other remotes from BT but not mine.

If you have codes too would be great. Found a list but not sure it's correct for mine - 0746 (Bush).

Would really appreciate any help as being stuck with 2 remotes is annoying! Thanks in advance. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Box Pro remote set up to control Bush tv

The Pro Box bluetooth remote doesn't use codes, it (attempts to) identify the TV the box is connected to over HDMI. You can try a reset of the remote by holding Home+9 until it flashes.

If you're using an older IR remote, the pairing steps are here.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi, 

I have tried all that but unfortunately not doing the job.

The link - although similar to the steps I used when first setting the remote up - do not work with mine as a different remote. 

I found the answer to the problem in here - probably 2 years ago now - so hoping someone has the same remote  and can point me in the right direction. 

Thanks anyhow.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

The only other code I can find referenced is 2811.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thank you! Any chance you know the process for entering it?

I can't remember how or find it online and tried different ways but no luck.

0 Ratings