cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: BT EE TV Activation Today

Go to solution

Yeah I totally agree Guru, I would never expect support for my own equipment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks Paddy.

I have replied to the PM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Long story short I have an amazing complaints handler who's been looking after me for a few months, I spoke with her today and she logged the issue to Openreach, at 5oclock all of a sudden Multicast Packets started arriving to my igmp Proxy. I blocked out the IP's just in case, essentially they show the TV provider and BT's IP's

naylor2006_1-1707334288872.png

I can only assume something wasnt switched on somewhere and Openreach did something perhaps or some other backend thing.

Chuffed its all working on my Edge Router, full 900Mbps down is there 110Mbps up and now IP TV also. I made life easier for myself by sticking the TV box on its own subnet and interface so its the only device on eth4.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks for posting this @naylor2006 

It's fantastic to hear something so positive. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers

David

Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

No problem, over the moon it all works.

I posted the config I’m using over here in case of any googlers landing on it:

https://community.bt.com/t5/Home-setup-Wi-Fi-network/BT-EE-TV-Box-Pro-and-3rd-Party-Router-FTTP-900/...