cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Pro remote button not functioning

Hi/ just received a replacement remote and trying to remove subtitles from the screen  and top right button with 3 lines lights up but doesn’t do anything )all other buttons are ok)). What am missing?!

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Pro remote button not functioning

@Cingram  There are two ways to turn subtitles on/off

If you use Home page to select Settings , Language & Subtitles, Subtitles  they can be set on/off.

also  whilst watching a TV programme  using the remote  ( the top right button you describe) should bring up the AD , Subtitles , Zoom options … navigate to the Subtitles and press OK button to change.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks so much for your reply- sorted it via the Homepage. Still can’t get that other button to work?!

One more question if you don’t mind. The other button that wont do anything is the pause button. Is there another estimate of pausing the tv?’

Thank you!!
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

@Cingram possibly you may need to do a reset on your BT Tv Pro Box.

Do you have any other (older BT TV) remotes as it would be interesting to see whether their pause buttons work (The older remotes will operate the box if in line of sight).

Also you mention you have a replacement remote ...were their issues with the previous remote controlling the BT TV Box Pro ?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Thanks for the reply.

I did turn off and back on the box but still no joy.

My old remote completely stopped working (started with a couple of buttons then all went). It was fine before.

This remote looks more basic than my old one but maybe I just need to get used to it?! It is strange though that the fast forward and rewind buttons are ok but the pause/play lights up when pressed but does nothing?!

Think I’ll call BT and see what they say:

Really appreciate you coming back to me though. Thank you 😊
0 Ratings