cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Re: NOW TV Account Details

Go to solution

Hi RobbieMac, hope all is well.

I notice you were able to assist Alastair last month who had the same problem I do. In that NOW TV automatically logs me in via the BT box and I have no idea what my password is. Therefore I cannot watch on a second device. Because I have also had a NOW TV account, mostly inactive since 2016, my email address is linked to that account and not the new one.

So of course, any change of password I try is for the old account only. The email link to change the password for the new account never arrives.

Any help gratefully received.

Regards

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Fenboy, welcome to the forum and sorry you can't get the password reset emails as probably linked to another Now account.

I've sent you a Private Message so you can get in touch with the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @Fenboy

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me this evening.

Sorry for the problems you had.  I have updated the email address now and everything we talked about has been sorted out.

I'll go ahead and close this off from here as agreed but if you need help or have a question in future feel free to come back on here as you're more than welcome 🙂

All the best,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Thanks Robbie, appreciated.

Still awaiting an email by the way but it looks as if something is happening as I have lost Sky Sports. Perhaps as the account is being updated?

Regards

0 Ratings