cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT TV Box Pro problems since update.

Hi all,

Since the last update for the new info bar, I'm pretty much having to unplug my box every day to get the graphics to load at startup, or if they load they are completely unresponsive until off/on. I can't be the only one affected by this but cannot see any other posts on this... By the way the new info bar whilst looks better is pretty poor from a skip back/forward perspective. Are there any more permanent solutions to sort this, don't want to do a factory reset!

Cheers.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT TV Box Pro problems since update.

Hello @mikewebster32 and thanks for posting. Taking those points in turn:

Are you having to unplug the HDMI cable every day to get the TV to display a picture after starting, or having a different issue? I'll drop you a direct message to get some more details on TV box details and connections to have a look.

On the new info bar skip back/forward there are some updates on the way to improve responsiveness, so please don't do any factory resets as they won't fix that as is, but will need you to run through the set up process again, and the set up video isn't something I'd want you to watch more than absolutely necessary... 

regards

David

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi David,

I have to physically unplug the box from the power. I've just carried out a soft reset and changed the batteries in the remote, just in case! Cheers. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Ouch. Definitely not working as intended then... I've dropped you a direct line, if you can pop the necessary bits on there we can start to take a look. 

Thanks!

David

0 Ratings