cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

EPG schedule Sky Sports Arena

Go to solution

Todays EPG schedule for Sky Sports Arena seems very inaccurate and inconsistent with broadcast content and other platform guides. NBA content really ?

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: EPG schedule Sky Sports Arena

Go to solution

Problem ongoing and judging from other thread there are issues with Sky Sports NFL EPG as well.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @zulu17,

Thank you for highlighting this. I've flagged this to the TV Team, I'll let you know as soon as I have an update.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution

Thank You @PaddyB . There are issues with the Sky Sports NFL channel EPG as well

Message 5 of 16

Go to solution

The Sky Sports NFL listings are rarely correct for an entire day, next Sunday is currently completely incorrect with no live games showing. It's a fundamental issue which makes recording programs very difficult. I would not have renewed my subscription with a lengthy contract if I was aware of this ongoing fault, on which no progress appears to have been made.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @zulu17 and @MartinJSUK Thanks for highlighting this, our EPG supplier has resolved the problem and updated the schedules. I'm sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

Thanks but NFL still appears wrong on my box, even after unplugging and reconnecting. Will it update overnight?

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @MartinJSUK, the updates don't need unplugging and reconnecting to arrive. 

What are you comparing the EPG with to determine the info on the EPG is wrong?

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution

Well there are some improvements but both Sky Sports NFL and Sky Sports Arena EPG are clearly currently wrong. 

Example . The most obvious errors and there are plenty 

Sky Sports Main Event EPG  on Mon 13 shows c 1:20 am Live Jets  @  Raiders game. There is also other live NFL programming. 

The Sky Sports NFL channel doesn’t only showing incorrect NFL Highlights

Sky Sports Arena EPG   Still has a lot of is  NBA programming which I suggest they won’t be showing.

There are also multiple examples of  Sky Sports NFL EPG programming of NFL Highlights have consequent programming 2am/3am/4am Monday 13th  where the programmes have the same programme CRID .

so my conclusion is that the EPG data is being provided with repeated old data.

This may be that the actual programmes to be broadcast are not known at the time of original data entry but giving wrong old  data  is really not what should be happening.

0 Ratings