cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 13

Re: BT TV Box - Subscription channels stopped working - error IPC6023

I have casted to a google chrome cast before or the bt sport app is available on amazon fire stick, not sure about Roku devices 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 13

@Weerab1983 The BT Sports and Now TV apps are both available for Roku, the BT TV app isn't

I'm no longer a BT TV customer but unless it's changed since I was, that just means that you won't be able to view the  AMC channel.

@GWE_47 

I stand to be corrected but I believe the Firestick or Roku or whatever needs to be connected directly to the TV.

Note that error message IPC6023 relates to multicasting but the apps do not use multicast so they should work OK

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 13

Hi GWE_47 thanks for sending over your details and sorry you're getting this error on your BT TV channels. 

I've checked and can see that you've got a fault open and it is with the correct team so the update you were given is correct and I'll leave the case with them to resolve the fault.

In relation to your question about casting. I can see some community members have already posted to help you with this. Check out BT Sport App on TV | Watch BT Sport Smart TV | BT and the FAQ's

Can I watch BT Sport from the BT Sport app on my TV?

You should be able to install the Sport app on your Samsung TV check out: How to download and manage apps on Samsung TV | Samsung Philippines

I hope this helps. If not then please post a question on the BT Sport board on the app on the community and our Sport app experts will be able to help.

Cheers

JohnC2

Community Mod

0 Ratings