cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 17

BT TV with Business Broadband

Go to solution

Hi everyone, we have BT Business Fibre broadband to our garage annexe for working from home. We have aTV in the building that we want to get freeview on. I am trying to order BT TV but the process will not allow me to order it without BT Broadband! Going around in circles!!

We have no aerial and just want the free to air channels.

Any help greatly appreciated. 

If we buy a standalone BT TV Mini box, would that work?
Thanks

James

0 Ratings
16 REPLIES 16
Message 2 of 17

Re: BT TV with Business Broadband

Go to solution

BT TV is only available as a BT Retail/Consumer product and not available on BT Business Broadband 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 17

Go to solution

If you can't get the BT TV Pro with your broadband package, and your wanting live streams of channels would it not be easier getting the basic Roku player from Amazon and downloading all the iPlayer, ITVx player, channel 4 and my 5 apps etc. ?

They all offer live streams of the basic channels through their apps

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 17

Go to solution
Thank you but I want to get a simple EPG vs lots of apps. Our TV is a Google TV and without an aerial, I can't get Freeview planner.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 17

Go to solution
Thanks for the reply. I am not sure why Business vs Consumer BT broadband should make a difference.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 17

Go to solution

try BT business forum they may have some suggestions to help

https://business.forums.bt.com/

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 17

Go to solution

@Hogarty4971 you'll probably find that IP channels and IP channel EGPs will come the norm in about 10 years, with BBC wanting to stop traditional broadcasting.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 17

Re: BTP-15000

Go to solution

Hi there,

I have the same issue with BTP-15000 on my screen. New BT broadband, new BT mini box and I can't get past the error message. It is on a brand new Sony TV that is Google TV.

If i try to access it via BT TV app on Firestick, I get BTP-15990.

Could the technical management centre help me please? Thank you in advance! I am so close!

@DanielS 

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 17

Go to solution

Hi @Hogarty4971 and thanks for posting.

Sorry you're seeing the 15000 error message. Is this to do with your https://community.bt.com/t5/YouView-from-BT/BT-TV-with-Business-Broadband/m-p/2296956#M72026 posts about the business account?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 17

Go to solution
Yes. I now have the BT Mini Box correctly installed. Just hitting the error messages. I spent half an hour on the phone calling the numbers on screen but was passed between different departments. Sorry to be a pain but I feel there must be a way for this to work!
0 Ratings