cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: BTP-15000

Go to solution
We only have a business account as my wife used to work from home in our garage and that is where the connection is.
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Go to solution

@DarrenDev  

I hope you may be able to help!

Thanks 

James

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Go to solution

I believe your issue is due to the TV box you have acquired and App not being able to find a BT TV account.

As you have business  broadband you would not have been able to  order BT TV on that service and connecting a bt tv box to a broadband  service that does not have an active BT TV subscription would give you the error. 

Message 14 of 17

Go to solution

@Hogarty4971 I've merged your threads together to help the community understand your issue better.

Have you ordered residential broadband and a BT TV subscription since your post a couple of days ago or are you trying to connect a BT TV box you've purchased to a BT Business broadband connection?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 17

Go to solution

@Hogarty4971wrote:
We only have a business account as my wife used to work from home in our garage and that is where the connection is.

BT TV is a residential service, if you have BT Business broadband it will not work.
BT Consumer (residential) won't sell you the product, I suspect you've purchased one 2nd hand online, it won't work with a business account.

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

Go to solution
The latter. I ordered a BT TV box and trying to connect with with Business Broadband. I understand from all of the comments that this is not possible. Thanks for all of your help. Frustrating but glad I know where I stand.
0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

Go to solution
You seem to be correct. Thank you. BT won't sell me BT TV without another (residential) broadband service. I was hoping that there would be a way around this given we have a new BT Business Broadband supply to our garage but it appears not. Thanks for everyone's responses. Much appreciated.
0 Ratings