cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Big Sport basket

Go to solution

I have just had a trial run of setting up an order online. On the offers page, I selected an upgrade of my Broadband to Fibre 2 with Complete WiFi and added Big Sport and the £6 HD add-on:

1) Before I entered the checkout the web page showed an upfront cost of £30 (I assume for a Big Sport box) and separately the ongoing cost. Once I was in the checkout (Phone Calling features section) an upfront cost appeared as £11.99.  Is there another upfront cost (delivery for the Complete WiFi disc perhaps)? At this stage I could not see the Big Sport in my order at all (I definitely added it and it was in the original ongoing total) and I assume that this appears after the NOW TV membership where I exited?

2) I selected the £3 Pay As You Go calling plan to replace my existing unlimited calls plan. The Pay As You Go option was in a section headed up Digital Voice, does this keep my existing number?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Big Sport basket

Go to solution

£30 is for "activation" of the sport service & £11.99 is for delivery of the box. At other times both are free, just depends which way the wind is blowing...

Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Okay thanks, so I will get both upfront charges. Presumably the £30 appears in the basket later in the checkout process?

Any idea if I will lose my existing landline number if I choose the Pay As You Go calling plan?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

I can't answer for what will show on your specific account, just what the charges relate to. You won't know for certain until you get to the last screen before confirming the order.

Migrating to DV shouldn't affect your number as it's just a replacement service. But we've seen enough horror stories in here to make reassurance impossible. But then we must also bear in mind that they are a tiny proportion of migrations that go without a hitch.

Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@cranfan When interacting with any online BT or EE service my motto is screenshot everything, believe nothing and you will be pleasantly surprised when it all goes as expected or, fully armed for battle if it doesn’t. 

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
Thanks, I usually print everything to pdf .