cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

Re: EETV

I'm still waiting for my new EE equipment having switched from BT to EE 4 weeks ago. 11 phone calls, just over 5 hours on the phone, spoken to 13 different people in about 5 different departments but no solution. Not only that, but BT is still charging me for the services I cancelled in February. " We'll get back to you on Saturday with an update" (it's Tuesday today) is the best they can say.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: EETV

Having joined the EE community seeing as I will end up a customer there eventually, I have seen plenty of threads which are a variation of this, although it did appear things were actually improving if moving from BT.

Hope you get it sorted soon.

Personally, unless I am proactively offered a stunning deal I can’t refuse, I won’t be moving anywhere until nearer the end of my current contract in around 12 months time.

I quite fancy a Smart Hub Plus, but the chatter over there suggests a number of bugs with that and the EE app need squishing first.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | BT TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings