cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 46

Re: Bt tv ee rebrand

Go to solution

@Deano123 interesting screenshot. Seems to be sooner now rather than later ...

Message 22 of 46

Go to solution

Spoke to EE yesterday who confirmed that the TV service should be announced in the next couple of weeks, as their systems are changing and re-training is needed. He confirmed it will be based on the Apple TV platform with an EE app similar to Sky's Go application and once announced emails and texts will be going out to all EE customers. Thanks.

Message 23 of 46

Go to solution

Hopefully it's a couple of weeks that doesn't get extended to a couple of months.

I am in two minds to stay to see what you get or jump ship. 

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 46

Go to solution

Excellent news. I uave the 4k box already from them with tnt.  You cant beat an apple box . Hopefullly the app will have all the freeview plus sky channnels then i would say it will top sky stream.

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 46

Go to solution

Apparently they are keeping the BT TV Pro as well, and they need to add more IP channels to compete with sky stream.

IP channels were announced nearly a year ago, and the only channel added since was Discovery in November for Entertainment package members. 

There's a lot of ground to cover to come close to Sky Stream.

Message 26 of 46

Go to solution

I mean the apple box will compete with sky stream if it has an app with freeview and sky on. The apple box is far superior to the sky amstrad stream box. What ee are using the pro box aswell ?

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 46

Go to solution
They need to add a lot more IPTV channels. I’m genuinely surprised the likes of Dave is still not on there.

I thought it would only be a very temporary thing with the popular missing channels.
Message 28 of 46

Go to solution

I live in the Apple ecosystem so an Apple TV faced product would be perfect as my BT Pro box just gathers dust whilst i use the NOW application on our Apple TV. Sky Stream then the extra premium for the ability to use Sky Go on Apple TV is ridicules so I'm keeping everything crossed!

Message 29 of 46

Go to solution

I was told it will have all freeview, now tv all in one place

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 46

Go to solution

@Deano123 according to developers on here they are keeping the BT TV Pro as well.

@Matomo spot on, they need to up their game when it comes to new channels. I was giving them a chance to see what happens when EE takes over. 

0 Ratings