cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

Can't access any live channels from the guide

Go to solution

Just joined EE TV and although I can access various apps below the guide to watch live tv, I cannot access the live programs from the guide itself. When the program is selected I get details of the program at the bottom of the screen, with current play time, then I get the option to start the program from the beginning by pressing the green button and if I ignore this screen goes blank and stays blank. How do you simply select a program and begin watching this without going to the beginning of the program?

I don't have an aerial connected, hoping to stream everything.

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: Can't access any live channels from the guide

Go to solution
Leave it on that blank screen for a bit longer - I suspect an error will appear. Most likely IPC6023. If so, I'm afraid you'll need to give us a call to report it as a fault.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

I've left it for 10 mins and the screen is still blank. No sign of any error code.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution
Ok, that's unusual.
Could I ask you to please launch the EE TV app from the apps menu. Does that launch OK?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Yes. EE TV launched ok.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Just noticed the same probelm when selecting any channel with 'view now' from the home screen. Just end up with a blank screen.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution
Whilst I can see your attempts to play, unfortunately your box isn't logging any events so I'm unable to see why it's failing.
The best I can suggest at this point is to try a factory reset of the box. If it still fails after, then you'll need to give us a call to report the fault.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

OK. I'll attempt a factory reset tomorrow morning and let you know how I get on. What's the best number to report a fault?

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution
As an EE customer it would be 0330 123 1105
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Good Morning.

It appears that the selection of channels from the guide or live TV is now working as expected.

Thanks for you help

0 Ratings