cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Cannot schedule record on retuned channels

For example BBC HD , retuned, reset etc. nothing works.
Clearly the transmitted program IDs are not matching those captured by Youview software, they likely have changed format. If they cannot test and keep service , I don't see point in continuing, I can buy their services elsewhere and with city fibre probably cheaper.
I have recordings I do not want to lose , so please stop with factory reset , that by all accounys does not work.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cannot schedule record on retuned channels

Hi @JerryT, thanks for your post and sorry you're having trouble recording programs. It's possible to do a soft reset and keep your recordings. Check out How do I reset my BT TV box? | BT Help for your BT TV box and try it as it does resolve many issues.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cannot schedule record on retuned channels

I did this and it did not work. It has no South West Region on retune options only South and South East, I chose South.
I am still convinced this is to do with freeview box not interpreting the channel ID correctly , hence it works when you switch to the scheduled channel once the program is underway. 

I have now investigated alternatives and can save 20-30% just by switching to a faster broadband provider and contract any services I want direct from streaming services. 

0 Ratings