cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 23

Re: Discovery Channel

It is available on the Now Entertainment Addon. If you login to your My BT and go to your products and go to the part your add on and when it shows the Now Entertainment Addon click on ser channels the discovery channel logo is showing. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 23

I believe .

The Entertainment  addon  to your current TV package you have is  for Now Entertainment membership which would comprise those channels included in Now Entertainment membership, Discovery is not a Now Entertainment channel ( if it were it would be available to all with Now membership in the Now App).  Were you to flex your package to Entertainment then that package would include the now  entertainment membership channels , Discovery and  AMC.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 23

My main package is the Big Sport but I have the Now Entertainment Flex option. I can access the AMC via my pro box and also in the BT TV App, but in the BT TV App and also my pro box, the discovery channel, it display I need to upgrade my package
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 23

Unfortunately BT currently appear only to give you Discovery if your main package is Entertainment, Big Entertainment  or VIP.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 23

@DarrenDev Could you look into this problem 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 23

Screenshot_20221109_124340_com.android.chrome.jpg

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 23

@zulu17 is correct - the Discovery channel isn't part of the Now TV packages.  It's part of the Entertainment, Big Entertainment, VIP, and VIP 4k packages (which also include Now TV as part of them).

I've raised an issue regarding bt.com showing incorrect information.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 23

@DarrenDev When will the discovery plus app be available to BT Customers?

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 23

I'm still only allowed to say "soon", but I think it'd be fair to say you're not likely to be using it over Christmas.
In a VERY rare move, it's being given to employees first (using us as guinea pigs). I work alongside the guys who are developing the system to join BT and Discovery systems together, and even I don't have access yet.
0 Ratings
Message 20 of 23

@DarrenDev 

Sorry to slightly change subject but I have now seen vip4k mentioned twice. I thought there was only a vip package not a vip and a vip4k package.

0 Ratings