cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

EE TV Full Works Package

Go to solution

I notice that It is mentioned as a qualifying TV package for Discovery+ premium .

Is this the legacy BT TV VIP package or a new yet to be launched package ?

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: EE TV Full Works Package

Go to solution

Wheres this package mentioned?

I cant find any mention of EE TV on EE's website just yet

Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

It was whilst using MyBT app today and following  a link. 

discovery+

The streaming home of real-life entertainment. You can now get access to discovery+ included with every package at no extra cost. With a EE TV Sport, Big Sport or Full Works package you’ll get access to discovery+ Premium (including TNT Sports), and with a EE TV Entertainment or Big Entertainment package you’ll get a discovery+ Basic subscription.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @zulu17 , I had a letter about the change to EE. I have the VIP package and it states: “You’ll also see a new package name, Full Works, on your bill.”

Stew

Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

I'd imagine its the VIP package renamed, Since BT TV is being rebranded as EE TV on the 6th of December

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution
You'd think with a week to go you would see EE TV packages on EEs website, especially as they want you to change to EE broadband as well. My router has already changed to EE WIFI.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

It has already been stated on here that it's a rebrand & no indication that EE tv will be available on the new EE syatems from 6th December

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Looking at

https://www.bt.com/ee

What does it mean for my other BT products?

BT TV: If you have TV with us, on 6 December this will be renamed to EE TV, but there is no change to your bill, price, or content.
[Alt from 6 Dec: BT TV: if you have TV with us, this is now EE TV, but there is no change to your bill, price, or content. If you move your broadband, you’ll also need to move to our new TV service.]

0 Ratings