cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

EE TV - IPC6023

Hello,

I'm also getting the same IPC6023 error that indicates multicast is not reaching my box and it cannot stream TV. This effects Netflix, NowTV, Sports

I also have BT fibre, this happens if the box is connected via WiFi or via a cable which goes directly to my Home Hub. 

I've seen other posts show that there is a fix for this now?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: EE TV - IPC6023

Netflix isnt delivered via Multicast, Netflix should just work on its own if there is a successful internet connection...so if Netflix isnt working either this sounds like a complete internet outage rather than something related to your IPTV service.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
Message 3 of 6

@gemteaks0b 

Adding to what @naylor2006 says, can you get

anything over the internet not supplied by EE TV;

apps on an EE TV Device  - you said not Netflix, but how about On Demand programmes in the Now app, which likewise aren’t delivered over multicast?;

Just trying to tease out if this is a total failure, a failure of the EE TV stuff, or just a failure of Multicast (which shouldn’t stop Netflix working, but maybe that’s a coincidental problem).

—————————————————————————————————————
*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, finally an EE TV subscriber, but with a few issues still to be ironed out ***
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Hi, @naylor2006  @Midnight_Voice 

Thanks for the responses, I did have a senior moment when I included Netflix in my original post - apologies for the confusion here. Checking with the wife we were watching something on one of the Sky channels last night.

I have been speaking to @David_H directly and they have identified a network issue.

Cheers.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Internal issue or external?

My IPTV issue was apparently on Openreach equipment somewhere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

External. A ticket has been raised with Open Reach.