cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 101 of 106

Re: EE now offering Sky Stream discount

@Midnight_Voicewrote:

@Brucemeister5wrote:

@naylor2006 I keep meaning to ask, if I ever feel the need to quote your words of wisdom on here how do I go about it? I can’t work out which button to press.

Reply, hit the three dots at the end of the editing options, which will make a Paragraph option appear. Then hit the squared-off ‘99’ quote symbol on the paragraph line.

The circular ‘66’ quote symbol at the end of the original editing options icon list, which you might well think provides this function, doesn’t 😢

Though I am doing this on an iPad, and EETV seems to have an unprofitable relationship with Safari, one of the world’s most widely used browsers.

Thank you. I’m on an iPad too and I wondered if that was my problem.

0 Ratings
Message 102 of 106

Thanks @rbz5416 I didn’t spot the red marks that you’d provided for me. 

0 Ratings
Message 103 of 106

@Brucemeister5wrote:

Back on topic: It appears that the information on Sky Stream for those with EE broadband is misleading and has not been corrected from when I highlighted it further up yesterday.

The SD has now been altered to HD, but there’s still confusion over whether the kids channels are included in the basic pack or have to be taken as an extra.

0 Ratings
Message 104 of 106

@Brucemeister5wrote:

@Brucemeister5wrote:

Back on topic: It appears that the information on Sky Stream for those with EE broadband is misleading and has not been corrected from when I highlighted it further up yesterday.

The SD has now been altered to HD, but there’s still confusion over whether the kids channels are included in the basic pack or have to be taken as an extra.

As I said previously the kids pack will be extra. I can't see how EE can change that as the billing is going through Sky, not EE.

0 Ratings
Message 105 of 106

I dare say that the confusion has arisen from the kids channels being included in the Entertainment pack on NOW. That isn’t the case with Sky Stream, but it looks really poor for that  to have been put out yesterday.

0 Ratings
Message 106 of 106

@garybs29wrote:

You'd honestly think this was the best thing ever but no yet again it's just pages & pages of the usual suspects having a moan. Think i'm done here tbh

We are in the ‘Storming’ stage of the Tuckman model. 

The Tuckman ModelThe Tuckman Model

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | EE TV Pro | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
0 Ratings