cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 61 of 97

Re: EE now offering Sky Stream discount

An equally savage plot twist…

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
Message 62 of 97

@naylor2006 I actually think that it’s more of a probability than a possibility the more I think about it. 

Message 63 of 97

It will be a sales thing rather than a technical thing, I have EETV even though I'm with BT, so the "addon" will just need to be there to add on My BT. Given that EETV is that, EE TV I hope that even if you do have it through BT you can add EE TV addons to it. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 64 of 97

We’re on BT Broadband too. The fact that Sky Stream is only available via EE Broadband is a concern ( but if I had wanted it I would have gone direct to Sky anyway). That and the lack of a definite clarification from Mr Dev makes me nervous.

Message 65 of 97

https://ee.co.uk/tv/sky-stream
I’ve just been having a look at this. It says that all of the Entertainment channels are available in SD. I thought they were supposed to be HD as standard. It also lists the kids channels as being included in the basic pack, but they are then listed as an extra further down. Which is it?
Message 66 of 97

@Brucemeister5  said:

We’re on BT Broadband too. The fact that Sky Stream is only available via EE Broadband is a concern ( but if I had wanted it I would have gone direct to Sky anyway). That and the lack of a definite clarification from Mr Dev makes me nervous.

To be fair Devo hardly clarified anything apart from it not being ready for the start of the season, I hoped it would be ready by now 😕

0 Ratings
Message 67 of 97

When he told us that it would be on the Pro tv box, I asked him specifically if that would include those that had EETV with BT Broadband, and he wasn’t able to give me that assurance. 
Who knows when it will be available now. I thought that the latest update to the Pro tv box might have been a sign that it’s not far off, but offering Sky Stream before it’s ready makes EETV look inferior by not having Sky UHD.

0 Ratings
Message 68 of 97

I've lost track of what I've said, and on which forum ... but it's almost certain that it's going to be for EE Broadband customers only.
It's going to be on the new ordering system (which will be why it'll be EE only), which is due to be the holy grail - expected to resolve all the ordering issues we've experienced this year.
I have previously recommended on here that people migrate sooner rather than later, so that adding UHD would just be a change to add-on, rather than entire account migration.
Message 69 of 97

@Brucemeister5wrote:
https://ee.co.uk/tv/sky-stream
I’ve just been having a look at this. It says that all of the Entertainment channels are available in SD. I thought they were supposed to be HD as standard. It also lists the kids channels as being included in the basic pack, but they are then listed as an extra further down. Which is it?

If EE are just supplying the puck, then HD is standard (though there are still some channels in SD), and the kids channels are extra. I can't see how EE can change that.

0 Ratings
Message 70 of 97

@DarrenDev said:

I've lost track of what I've said, and on which forum ... but it's almost certain that it's going to be for EE Broadband customers only.
It's going to be on the new ordering system (which will be why it'll be EE only), which is due to be the holy grail - expected to resolve all the ordering issues we've experienced this year.
I have previously recommended on here that people migrate sooner rather than later, so that adding UHD would just be a change to add-on, rather than entire account migration.

Wow, what a load of **bleep**, nice one everyone involved in that.

Can I even migrate to EE without wrecking my exiting deal and discounts?

0 Ratings