cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 17

Re: EETV Contract renewal emails

@DarrenDev 

Thanks for the corrections and clarifications.

Yes, I should have said ‘EE’ before each mention of the Pro box and Minis.

Something that further punches up the logic of no longer offering anything called BT TV 😛

—————————————————————————————————————
*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, finally an EE TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings
Message 12 of 17

Out of interest if  with  EE someone ops for the Apple TV box  but then decides that they miss/need the recording capability is the process of switching  to a Pro Box straightforward  both within the cooling off period and outside it.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 17

Is a Pro Box simply a recordable you view box or is it something more ( eg with UHD capability).

I have a You view Box, probably about 5 or 6 years old at a guess.

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 17

Yes, the TV Box Pro includes UHD and Dolby Atmos.

Check out the comparison between all the boxes here:
https://www.bt.com/help/tv/learn-about-tv/bt-tv-boxes
Message 15 of 17

Thanks, I have definitely got one of the older recordable boxes then.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 17

I do find the personalised renewal offers very confusing. I am currently being offered my current Fibre 2 broadband at the same price for 24 months alongside the offer to have it upgraded to Halo 3 for the same price plus complete wi fi for an extra £2 per month. At face value seems a no brainer , in isolation, but I have no interest in getting involved with Halo again so won't be bothering. But, on the same offer page it is offering as an 'online exclusive' the same Halo 3 plus complete wi-fi deal for an extra £30 per month ?????? I don't get it.

Then, there is absolutely no mention of my TV or calls packages at all.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 17

@zulu17 confirmed - there is a process that allows customers to switch between TV Box Pro / Apple TV / TV Box Mini.  Fees may apply, depending on the specific scenario.