cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

EETV - Multi Room

Hi all,

Ive seen some press releases stating that multi room will become free upon the re-brand to EETV. 

Is this correct please and is this actually talking about the multi room mini BT box having the £10 per month charge ceased, or just ‘free’ access via an app?

I don’t currently have multi room but was looking into it  to replace an old Sky box currently used as Freesat  

Thanks in advance  

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: EETV - Multi Room

Yes, it has been announced that multi-room will be free, with a TV Box Mini being provided free of charge. No details have yet been provided about eligibility though - e.g. it may require a switch to one of the EE packages. I'm afraid you'll need to wait until it's announced to know for sure.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Will there be a limit to multi room boxes? I wondered if it might be capped at 2 additional boxes as that's the limit for now TV streams?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Rfox87 

There’s no rule that says you have to watch Now on all three boxes at once 😛

And even now, if you are watching Now via a stick or app, or on a PC say, this could stop you watching Now on even the existing one main/one multi setup.

—————————————————————————————————————
*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, finally an EE TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings