cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

EETV SAME OLD BT

I am an ee customer i was told wednesday that ee tv will be available thursday to exsisting customers amd that they would be in touch to diacuss options never heard a peep. I put a complaint into ee about only new customers being able to get eetv. I got the reply today saying that only exsisting customers that are out of contract can get eetv which for me is august 2025 🤣🤣  so what is it ee/bt can i get it or not once again bt not knowing what the hell is going on and sorry if that is the case that i cannot get the tv until 2025 they should be bloody ashamed of themselves its an absolute joke. Do you think sky or virgin tell there exsisting customers they will have to wait 2 years everytime they bring a new product out if in contract  . Rediculous. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: EETV SAME OLD BT

Unfortunately there is a lot of misinformation around at the moment. Sorry for that - I'll highlight this to the relevant people to prevent anyone else being misled. I can promise you that what you've been told is incorrect, but also it's not currently possible for you to migrate to EE.
They're working flat out to resolve all the issues, but it's taking longer than anyone expected.
Message 3 of 3

Re: EETV SAME OLD BT

Thanks darren 

I was told that launch was last saturday then thursday . Then complaints said that sales said that.  Anyway ill just leave it for now.  I have stream but really fancied the apple tv as its far superior to the crappy stream box very sluggish .

Thanks again darren