cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

EETV prices

I notice that the standard price of all of the EETV packages have been increased again today. Those still in contract will be hit with the 31st March annual price rise too. My feeling is that unless you can grab a really good offer and stick with that package throughout the contract, it’s not really very attractive. However, It does make our renewal offer look even more attractive now!

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: EETV prices

I’m reading this and other recent postings, but they are staying bold, for Unread.

I have power cycled the iPad I am reading these on, in Safari, but the issue remains.

I have the same incorrect behaviour in the Chrome browser also.

*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, but never a BT TV subscriber ***
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Are you logged into the Forum? I think that might make a difference.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Are you signed into the Community?

It will only keep a record of items read if you are.

Richard

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

@Brucemeister5 @barnpiece 

I wondered that, but I don’t think I could have posted unless I was.

However, it seems to be OK now, so it was just a passing thing, I guess,

*** Longtime YouView box owner, BT Broadband customer, but never a BT TV subscriber ***
Message 6 of 7

You could have been signed in when posting and then somehow got signed out (or used another device that wasn't signed in).

Richard

Message 7 of 7

@barnpiece 

But that would be the wrong chronology; I had to have observed the issue I was posting about before I could post about it.

Further, if I were signed out, every single posting would show as unread. But what I observed was only the latest three refusing to turn read.

So it certainly wasn’t that. Just one of those things browsers throw at us from time to time I guess, though it was pretty persistent while it was happening.

0 Ratings