cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Euro 2024 Series Link

Yeah I’ve noticed the highlights show is there.

Ive only been using the app so far, I’ve not used the box since the FA Cup final.

Im checking what games appear for the week in my scheduled recordings after selecting series link, also in the guide on the app it doesn’t show the series link icon, so I re series linked a bunch of ones that hasn’t linked. I’ve got the best 7 days covered 🙂

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
Message 12 of 15

Lumping the highlights in with the same series link as the live coverage is a pet peeve of mine. Ideally I would like to series link just the highlights and pick and choose which live coverage to record as one offs. No can do! 😞

After all, surely people will either watch the live coverage *or* the highlights.  Who watches both?  😕

Message 13 of 15

At least on my series link its only the BBC highlights show that has cropped up along with the MOTD live matches, I dont mind it, just in case for example I missed the game that was on ITV that day the highlights would be on the MOTD highlights show.

But I take your point also, plus the goals from all the games on a given day are usually thrown in during other live matches at half time or at the show start.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BT900 | Nokia ONT | Ubiquiti ER-X | EETV Box Pro (IP Mode) | Unifi CK2 | 6x Unifi U6+ | 2x Unifi SAK Ultra
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

I dont have the Pro box but do have an older BT Youview box and I have always found if you series record a show or in this case the Euros on BBC1 and a match or show is then shown on BBC2 that would also record on to the box with series record  but if you set series record on BBC1 Friday night it may not  also auto set a series record for ITV.
You may have to set another series record for ITV.

Message 15 of 15

@ney 

That would make sense as the older boxes were made by Humax & the Pro Box is made by Sagemcom.